Accounting systems assist bookkeepers and accountants to record and process accounting transactions. Modules typically include accounts payable, accounts receivable, journal, general ledger, payroll, and trial balance.
How does it work?
When you sync an Accounting system with Clear Spider, you are updating the host system to current values and ensuring both systems record the same data across the enterprise. Depending on your needs, Clear Spider can either pull information out of your system and/or push information into your system in real-time, batch or on cron jobs.
Data that typically gets transferred between the systems
Order and Shipping Management
- Purchase Orders / Sales Orders
- Supplier & Customer Data
Inventory Management Data
- On Hand, Allocations, Available Quantities
- Min/Max/Reorder Quantities
- Batch/Lot/Serial Number/Expiration Date/
- Tracking of Average Costs & Price Trends
- Robust Invoicing Capabilities
- Auto-Replenishment of Orders
- Up to Date Inventory levels
- Simplified Order Management
- Ability to track orders through every step of the fulfillment process
- Easily obtain data to generate replenishment orders
- Reduce administrative tasks by streamlining processes
- Frees up resources and reduces errors caused by manual entry
- One source of truth – data is the same in both systems