eCommerce (electronic commerce) systems are platforms that online stores use to buy and sell goods, add or remove products, calculate taxes, and other functionality required to execute order transactions through a website.
How does it work?
Clear Spider updates the quantities of inventory available across all eCommerce channels. This is how the process works:
- Your organization will first input the current stock available. This is linked to your eCommerce platforms.
- Customers will place orders on your eCommerce platforms. These are imported to Clear Spider, which allows for automatic adjustment of the inventory.
- Clear Spider will recalculate your inventory, factoring in sales made. This information is updated automatically on your eCommerce platforms.
Data that typically gets transferred between the systems
- Images, etc.
- From/To Locations
- ltems Ordered
- Purchase Order Number
- ASN Number, etc.
Shipping Documents and Data
- ASN Number
- Shipping Tracking Number
- Ship From/Ship To Locations, etc.
- Inventory tracking across all channels you sell products on
- Real-time inventory, order and shipping data across one system
- Optimize order-to-shelf and storage space with less manual effort
- You will have full real-time visibility to keep track of stock 24/7, across multiple sales platforms, so you always know:
- Available stock
- Dispatched items
- When to replenish your stock
- Ensure you are never overstocked or understocked
- Reduce unnecessary bottlenecks in distribution centers
- Minimize errors
- Optimize Inventory Management
- Empower staff to spend more time on inventory planning versus inventory verification tasks
- Leverage valuable insights to take advantage of opportunities, boost sales, and grow your ecommerce business