eCommerce (electronic commerce) systems are platforms that online stores use to buy and sell goods, add or remove products, calculate taxes, and other functionality required to execute order transactions through a website.
How does it work?
Clear Spider updates the quantities of inventory available across all eCommerce channels. This is how the process works:
- Your organization will first input the current stock available. This is linked to your eCommerce platforms.
- Customers will place orders on your eCommerce platforms. These are imported to Clear Spider, which allows for automatic adjustment of the inventory.
- Clear Spider will recalculate your inventory, factoring in sales made. This information is updated automatically on your eCommerce platforms.
Data that typically gets transferred between the systems
- Images, etc.
- From/To Locations
- ltems Ordered
- Purchase Order Number
- ASN Number, etc.
Shipping Documents and Data
- ASN Number
- Shipping Tracking Number
- Ship From/Ship To Locations, etc.
- Inventory tracking across all channels you sell products on
- Real-time inventory, order and shipping data across one system
- Optimize order-to-shelf and storage space with less manual effort
- You will have full real-time visibility to keep track of stock 24/7, across multiple sales platforms, so you always know:
- Available stock
- Dispatched items
- When to replenish your stock
- Ensure you are never overstocked or understocked
- Reduce unnecessary bottlenecks in distribution centers
- Minimize errors
- Optimize Inventory Management
- Empower staff to spend more time on inventory planning versus inventory verification tasks
- Leverage valuable insights to take advantage of opportunities, boost sales, and grow your ecommerce business
Don’t see what you are looking for?
2Ship 3d cart Abila ActiveCampaign AfterShip Amazon BigCommerce BillQuick Blackbaud Brightpearl Canada Post Clarity eCommerce Deltek DesktopShipper DHL Easyship Ebay Eloqua Epicor FedEx FreshBooks Freshsales GreenRope HubSpot IBM IFS Infor Insightly IQMS JD Edwards Keap Kibo Lavu LeadSquared Liftoff LightSpeed Logicor Magento mHelpDesk Micros Microsoft Dynamics MIE Trak PRO MYOB Narvar NetSuite NetSuite Nimble Odoo OpenCart Oracle PeopleSoft Pipedrive Productsup Purolator QAD QuickBooks Revel Systems Sage Sage 100 Sage 50 Sage Intacct Salesforce SalesforceIQ Salsify SAP ScanData ShippingEasy Shippo ShipStation Shopify ShopKeep Shoptech Siebel Springboard Retail Square SugarCRM SuiteCommerce SYSPRO Team Support Tipalti Toast Tradogram UPS Upserve USPS VAI Vend Volusion Wave Accounting Wix WooCommerce Workbooks Xero Zoho Not on the List?