Clear Spider’s Brand New
SNAP2 is Clear Spider’s Touchless Technology, designed to provide organizations with a no-touch solution to efficient inventory and order management.
With SNAP2, you can simply download the Clear Spider Mobile App on your phone, and Snap a picture of your barcode to place the order.
It’s As EASY As…
Grab Your Mobile Phone
Scan Your Barcode
Transaction is complete!
SNAP2’s smart technology allows you to automate the quantity of the order placed, while also giving you the freedom to enter the quantity of your choice.
When using SNAP2’s Cycle Count functionality, the system will automatically place an order for you based on the quantities you count – without the need to even touch your items or a high-contact work computer.
Clear Spider’s touchless technology provides a safer and more efficient process to help keep your employees safe during these unprecedented times. With just a few taps, your order requisition has been placed – Touch-Free.
“Touchless” Cycle Count
“Touchless” Photo Item Creation
Snap 1D, 2D, and 3D Barcodes
Barcode Printing Engine
Compatible with iOS, Android, Mobile Phones
Full Audit Trail
Compatible with Industrial Barcode Scanning
Easy to Use
- Intuitive app
- Training with our easy-to-follow video tour
- Configurable to every business, across all industries
- Download directly from Apple’s App Store or Android’s Google Play
- No additional hardware required
- Integrated barcode system
- Offline mode lets you Snap without internet or cellular network access
- Real-time data synchronization with back end
- Limit the number of people required to touch items, thus preventing the spread of germs
- An additional tool to help your organization’s bottom line amidst the COVID-19 pandemic
- Eliminate manual paper processes and human error
- Create sales orders / work orders / purchase orders on-the-go
- Replan functionality automatically creates orders based on par levels
- Pick, pack, and ship directly from the app
- Manage items, assets and orders anytime, from anywhere in the world