Enterprise Resource Planning
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems provide a centralized, all-in-one platform that allows an organization to sync many facets of their organization into one database. ERP software will typically integrate the operations of order processing & fulfillment, purchasing, human resources, manufacturing, and customer & supplier management.
How does it work?
With ERP systems, all of your organization’s vital business functions— production, finance, human resources, marketing, sales, purchasing—share a central source of real time information. When you sync an ERP with the Clear Spider system, you are updating the items, quantities, orders (inbound/outbound), suppliers, accounts, CRM etc. to their current values.
This can be done by pulling information out of the system(s) or by pushing information into a system. By syncing the information, you are ensuring the quantities shown within all the systems are correct so the organization can plan their future production schedules accordingly.
Data that typically gets transferred between the systems
Manufacturing & Planning
- Reorder Point of Materials Needed for Production
- Lead Times
- Employee PTO & Reimbursements
- Bonus Allocations
- Business processes are integrated end-to-end across departments and business units
- Real time updates reduces data inconsistencies
- Inventory visibility to supply chain partners
- Accurate measure of inventory
- Common database: provides an “all-in-one” approach
- Provides streamlined & efficient operations
- Easy maintenance & upgrades
- Inventory will automatically be synced with all aspects of the business from planning, production, accounting, and sales, to name a few
- Real time updates provides the utmost visibility to customers
- Since the integration is flexible and transparent, additional changes can be accommodated during the process
- Provides the option for creating additional users quickly, and advanced customizations