Customer Relationship Management
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a system that allows you to manage all interactions and correspondence with customers and potential customers. CRM systems help organizations track interactions, stay connected with customers, and streamline processes.
How does it work?
Integrating CRM systems and Clear Spider gives the ability to track real time inventory and make automatic updates as sales are made. Depending on your preference the information can be passed in real time or as batch files at end-of-day.
We use over 35 web services to automatically pass files. These connections are enabled by API-led connectivity – an integration approach that connects these systems by exposing the underlying data and allowing them to communicate with each other.
Data that typically gets transferred between the systems
CRM Customer Information
- Call details
- Contact Details
- Sales Cycle
Item / Order Details
- Part Number
- Order Number
Customer & Vendor Contact Information
- Physical Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Accounts, Contacts and Vendors in CRM system will be synced with Contacts module in Clear Spider
- Products in CRM system will be synced with items in Clear Spider
- Orders created in CRM will be synced in real time to Clear Spider
- Real time access into on hand inventory levels
- Never under or over order stock
- Never oversell stock due to inaccurate inventory levels
- Centralized Order Management
- Automated Orders
- Improved Sales Insight
- Create and store a digital catalog with up to date inventory levels
- More Accurate Data as there are reduced errors in data entry
- Advanced Reporting