Vaccine Management System
Clear Spider’s secure, cloud-based vaccine management system provides end-to-end real-time visibility into vaccines and supplies. The system’s order management module automates fulfillment and replenishment across multiple locations including hospital rooms, COVID-19 vaccination centres, clinics, stockrooms, etc. Give customized access to healthcare providers, public health officials, vaccine recipients and more.
End to End Vaccine Management Workflow
Benefits of a Vaccine Management System
- Real-time access to vaccine administration data
- Give access to healthcare providers and state/province/public health officials
- Remote access and live updates
- Full visibility into the movement of vaccines from start to finish
- Keep up to-date levels of stock supplies and ensure they never run out
- Manage vaccines, supplies, fulfillment, orders, and more in one easy-to-use platform
- Can be used to track any type of vaccine, including the COVID-19 vaccine
- Desktop & Mobile App access for easy tracking
- Integrate with current systems for seamless traceability
- Portal for vaccine recipients
Vaccine Management System Features
Vaccine Supplies Tracking
- Anything required to administer vaccines can be tracked in Clear Spider including gloves, wipes, needles, etc.
- Get notifications when running low on supplies
- Have system automatically generate replenishment orders when running low
Multiple Location Management
- Track an unlimited number of vaccines and supplies across multiple hospital rooms, stockrooms / storerooms, fridges / freezers, clinics, warehouses, etc.
- Granular location management in bins, shelves, boxes, etc.
Vaccine Order Management
- Vaccines and supplies can be fulfilled and replenished based on availability and thresholds set
- Manage and track returns
- Redistribution of items resulting in minimal wastage
- Users can create inbound and outbound orders to procure new vaccines and to distribute vaccines out to recipients
- States/provinces/districts can individually login to Clear Spider to place their respective orders for new vaccines
Shelf-Life & Expiration Date Tracking
- Keep up to date on the shelf-life of vaccines to ensure they are distributed before their expiration date.
- Be notified when an item is about to expire.
Fulfillment & Replenishment
- Fulfillment of any sort of item can be set up and automatically performed in the system.
- Replenish vaccines, supplies, equipment, consumables, etc. based on availability and thresholds set.
- Notifications for ice replenishment can be set up to ensure it’s replaced every 5 days (as per COVID vaccine requirements).
- Clear Spider integrates with existing Vaccine Tracking Systems (e.g. VTrckS) for seamless flow of information
- Clear Spider can integrate with many shipping companies (FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, etc.) to track the distribution of vaccines
Adverse Effects Tracking
- Use Clear Spider’s Custom Reference Fields, Comments, or unlimited list of attributes to track any adverse effects of vaccines for each administered dosage.
- Sort by COVID Vaccine types
Unique Storage Requirements
- Manage and track deliveries to an unlimited number of locations. Receipt and shipment specifications can be monitored and tracked in the system, including temperature requirements for storage.
- Using our customized barcoding or RFID Technology, we are built to track in all climates, including lower than -100 Degrees Fahrenheit (e.g. COVID vaccine)
Reports & Analytics
- Generate charts, reports, graphs, and analytics for your data in order to detect any patterns of change in the community of vaccine recipients
- Schedule reports to run on an automatic basis
- Export the information into various data formats
- Track patterns for COVID vaccine recipients
- Access the system from anywhere in real time through any internet enabled device
- Online/Offline mode
- Track vaccine status, quantities, locations, etc.
- Create orders and perform transactions
Custom User Access
- Configure user access with custom roles and permissions
- Access to healthcare providers
- Access to state/province/public health officials
- Vaccine recipient portal